FeatureSize: The elasticity 4 Seat Sofa Slipcovers designed to fit sofas from 88.6"-114.1" (220-290 cm) length
Material: Our pattern sofa covers are made of high stretch Polyester & Spandex fabric, it's soft and comfortable to the touch . And all of our sofa slipcovers are done by Anti-mite process, so they are good for your health
Features: The cover can fully covers your entire couch, even the back, fits perfectly and no wrinkles; Good elastic stretch all around the bottom and some ties, so that the cover would stop get moved
Easy on/off for washing: It is very stretchy and covered your couch easily. Besides it will be very easy to remove and wash when needed, the color not fade
Extra Accessories: There are some extra foam rolls, you can tuck them into the crevices of your sofa and them will helpful for holding the cover in place well
- Our four seasons universal sofa slipcovers / love seat covers and chair covers are made by form fitting stretch Fabric.
- High elasticity, fits more furniture style. Easy to put on and very conformable to sit on. This sofa slipcover comes in one piece which goes over the whole chair, perfect to protect your sofa / love seat and chair from pets stains etc.
This couch covers not only protect your furniture ensuring it lasts for years to come, but also add new look or refresh your existing home decor.
Universal suitable to over 99% home sofa size between:
- 1 seat : Chair length between 35.4"-51.1" (90-130 cm)
- 2 seat : Loveseat length between 53.1"-67" (135-170 cm)
- 3 seat : Sofa length between 68.9"-86.6" (175-220 cm)
- 4 seat : Sofa length between 88.6"-114.1" (220-290 cm)
How to install:
Steps 1: Position the slipcover over the sofa with the label at the back
Steps 2: Pull the fabric evenly over the sofa, and push white sponge cylinders in spaces between the cushions, shaping the cover to the sofa and keeping fabric tight
Steps 3: Tilt the sofa up and find elastic ties. Pull the front and back ties together tightly and tie. Pull the side ties together and tightly
Steps 4: Put the sofa down and pll cover tight, pulling any excess fabric to the back
Steps 5: Enjoy your newly covered sofa!
- Due to the different monitors of each computer and the impact of shooting light, the picture and the real thing will be slightly different.
- Due to the different size of the sofa gap, the foam pieces may sometimes not work very well when the gap is too big or too small.
If too small, we suggest that you can just put some waste clothes or towels in to the gap and don't need to use the foam pieces.
If too big, it will be better when you put waste clothes or towels in to the sofa gap with these foam pieces